A message to our patients regarding the Coronavirus:
We understand your concerns regarding the Coronavirus and want you to know that the health and safety of our patients and employees are our top priority.
Our weight loss centers have taken rigorous steps to ensure a clean and safe environment for all of us. We have verified that our cleaning staff is using the proper cleaning supplies to ensure a safe environment. We are committed to disinfecting our weight loss clinic throughout the day using guidelines provided by the CDC.
The CDC listed obesity as an underlying health condition that may exacerbate the illness. That is why we have made numerous steps to keep your treatment plan consistent. If you are feeling sick, have a fever or are displaying flu-like symptoms, or if you would feel more comfortable doing business with us from home, no problem- we are already prepared for that. Below are the adjustments Options has made to help keep your treatment plan on schedule.
- We will bring our counseling to you by offering telecounseling for all weight loss sessions. Feel free to notify our team and we will call you during your scheduled time.
- We will continue to ship our Options meals, snacks, and vitamins to your door.
- You may request a 60-day supply of all medications from our health care team. If medically approved, you may take the extended supply home.
- We are offering immune-boosting Vitamin C injections at a cost of only $10.
- We will be offering 30ML bottles of Vit-C and Lipo fat burners shipped to your door*(Terms and conditions apply contact clinic for details)
- We now have complimentary disposable socks approved for use with our InBody machine.
Options will continue servicing our patients with the highest standards. We look forward to your continued success.
Dr. Katrina Mattingly
Chief Medical Director