Do you need something to help burn fat faster along with your well-balanced diet and exercise?
Try our Lipotropic injections here at Options Medical Weight loss.
What is Lipotropic?
Lipotropic(Lipo) shots are injections of vitamins and amino acids that encourage the body to burn fat.
These compounds help accelerate the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. We formulate the most powerful lipotropic injections by using B12, Methionine, Inositol, Choline (MIC), L-Carnitine, B-complex, Vitamin B6, Chromium, and other vitamins and minerals that work to metabolize fats in the body. (The breakdown of each component can be viewed on our website www.Optionsmedicalweightloss.com).
- Intramuscular lipotropic are more effective since it is delivered directly into the body, bypassing the digestive tract. Verses oral suspension which must go through the digestive process, many oral supplements have additional additives (sometimes harmful) and lose much of their potency and effectiveness.
How often should you take injections?
Above is a common question, we recommend taking at least two injections per week to ensure maximum results. Options has the flexibility for you to walk into our south loop location or you can be trained to administer the injections yourself. After each injection, you must wait at least 48 hours before you administer the next. It is an intramuscular injection that can only be given in 2 designated areas either the deltoid muscle or the glut muscle.
What are some benefits from lipotropic injections?
- Increase in metabolism to help you burn fat faster.
- Boost in energy.
- Increased thought process and mood.
- Helps with transforming carbohydrates into energy.
- Neutralizes toxins in the body to keep skin, hair and nails strong.
- Increased breakdown of fat in the body.
- Minimizes unwanted water gain.
Unlike other weight loss treatments, lipotropic injections are non-invasive and they help your body burn fat naturally at an enhanced pace- hence, “you will see results fast”.
Are lipotropic injections right for me?
Every individual has different needs and goals. Schedule your free consultation to find out if lipotropic injections would be beneficial for you. Also, take advantage of our special lipotropic package:
- 10 lipotropic injections for $169 (regular $250)
- 20 lipotropic injections for $285 (regular $500)
By: Latavia Williams, RMA(AMT)