Vitamin C injections
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin in our diet. Vitamin C is found in my foods (citrus fruits, peppers, greens, etc.) however receiving vitamin C through injection gives a greater boost to the immune system because it skips the long process of digestion and therefore can be full absorbed by your body.
Start your journey
What better place than here? What better time than now?
Vitamins C supports the production of new white blood cells called lymphocytes and phagocytes. These cells help protect the body against illness cause viruses and bacteria. It also encourages collagen growth to help strengthen the skins barriers.
Other benefits of Vitamin C
- Growth and repair of tissues
- Helps with fertility
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing stress
- Helping with diabetes
- Aiding in wound repair
- Helping with moods
- Combating free radicals in the body
- Enhancing hair growth
- Helping your body absorb iron
- Lowering risk of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and cancer
Vitamin C Deficiency
You may be low in Vitamin C if you:
- Have been on a restrictive diet
- Have a digestive disorder such as Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis
- Don’t have a balanced or healthy diet and/or don’t eat a wide variety of nutrients
Adequate amounts of vitamin C also contributes to the function of important enzymes that help the biosynthesis of L-carnitine (one of the supplements in out Lipotropic fat burning shots!). Its plays an important role in regulating the fatty acid and energy metabolism. Vitamin C also reduces muscle soreness from exercise which can help you recover faster and continue working out.
Find a clinic near you
Find Us On Map
Feel free to message us!