Greek Salmon Salad
Looking for a healthy, delicious, and easy-to-make meal? Try this greek salmon salad recipe! Salmon made your way paired with roasted Greek-style seasoned mixed vegetables – what’s not to love?
- 1 cup lightly packed mixed salad greens
- 1 cup total Lemon-Roasted Mixed Vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, bell peppers-
- seasoned with garlic, dried oregano, salt to taste, lemon zest, roasted in 1 tbsp olive oil)
- 4 oz (F) or 6 oz (M) salmon fillet (cooked chef’s choice)
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
This recipe for greek salmon salad is a delicious and healthy dish that combines a variety of flavors and textures. The dish starts with a bed of mixed salad greens, which provides a nice base for the other ingredients. Then it’s topped with lemon-roasted vegetables consisting of broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and bell peppers seasoned with garlic, dried oregano, and lemon zest. The vegetables are roasted until they are tender and have a nice crispy texture and lemon flavor. Then, it’s topped with a fillet of cooked salmon, which provides a great source of lean protein and omega-3 fatty acids. The dish is finished with cooked quinoa and toasted slivered almonds, which add a nice crunch and nutty flavor. Quinoa provides a great source of carbohydrates, protein, and fiber. The dish is a great combination of flavors and textures, and it’s a healthy and satisfying meal that is easy to prepare and packed with nutrients.
After preparing, combine salad greens, roasted vegetables, salmon, almonds, and parmesan. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.